PRO TREK's ability to combine the best that technology has to offer and innovative designs has made it the timepiece of choice for climbers, hikers, campers, and other outdoor enthusiasts.Shop Now
Smartphone connectivity simplifies configuration of settings, and Auto Time Adjust ensures that time settings are always correct no matter where you
happen to be.
The watch can also be configured to obtain altitude information using a smartphone's GPS and automatically correct its own altitude readings. When the watch connects with a phone, it also acquires latitude and longitude information, which is used to calculate the sunrise and sunset times for your current location.
Quad Sensor System
The Quad Sensor system uses compact sensors that make it possible to pack compass, altitude/barometer, and temperature measurements, along with an accelerometer that keeps track of your step count, into a compact configuration.
Display your current position and your recorded movement log on a high-deﬁnition color map while you measure your activity. This allows you to check your current position without having to get out your smartphone. Use this feature in situations such as when you want to challenge yourself with new courses or when you want to run while traveling.
Barometric Pressure / Alititude
Import GPS log data (such as for past routes or recommended routes from ViewRanger) into the watch by using Google DriveTM, and set these routes for running. Check your route on the map while you run as a form of simple navigation.
Temperature / Accelerometer
Save the routes on which you travel during your activities as activity data. You can use markers to record checkpoints for locations such as places where water is available, and create your own running routes. You can then share these routes with others.
(Wireless linking with Bluetooth® devices)
Requires installation of an app on your phone.
App Linking, Simplified Setups
- Trekking Log
Altitude information acquired by the watch and GPS information acquired by your phone are automatically recorded by the app. You can plot manually recorded altitude points on your route.
- Step Tracker
The app takes upgrades and downgrades into consideration when calculating calories burned by referencing altitude changes, and records the results in an Activity Log
- Location Indicator
A watch button operation can be used to record your current location on the app. After that, the second hand of the watch will indicate the bearing and the digital display will show the distance to the recorded location.
- Mode/Display Switching Customization
You can use the app to enable or disable each mode, and even specify the sequence used for enabled mode access. This means you can customize mode operations to suit your needs and convenience.
- Auto Altitude Correction (4 times/day)
The watch uses GPS information acquired by your phone to correct its altitude measurements automatically
- Auto Time Correction (4 times/day)
- More than 300 World Time Cities
- Alarms, Timer
- Phone Finder
To communicate with the watch, your phone needs to have the PRO TREK Connected app installed. Only iPhone and Android smartphones specified by CASIO are supported. For a list of phone models for which operation has been confirmed, operating requirements, and other information, visit the CASIO website.
Communication with the watch is limited to Bluetooth capable smartphones only.
Supported Phone Models*
For details about devices and operating systems for which operation has been confirmed and other information, visit the website below.
*Bluetooth capable smartphone only
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Neon illuminator,
- selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3
- seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Auto LED light,
- Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5
- seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Low-temperature resistant (–10°C/14°F)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Digital compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- 60 seconds continuous measurement
- Hand indication of north
- Magnetic declination correction
- Direction calibration (2-point calibration, figure eight
- calibration, auto calibration)
- Measuring range: –700 to 10,000 m (–2,300 to 32,800 ft.)
- Measuring unit: 1 m (5 ft.)
- Hand indication graph of altitude differential
- Manual memory measurements
- (up to 14 records, each including altitude, date, time)
- Auto log data (High/low altitudes, cumulative ascent and
- Others: Relative altitude readings (±100 m /±1000 m),
- selectable measurement interval: 5 seconds or 2 minutes
- (1 second for first 3 minutes only)
- *Changeover between meters (m) and feet (ft)
- Measuring range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
- Measuring unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
- Hand indication of pressure differential (±10hPa)
- Atmospheric pressure tendency graph (last 20 hours or
- last 56 hours)
- Barometric pressure tendency information alarm (beep
- and arrow indicates significant changes in pressure)
- The atmospheric pressure tendency graph can show the
- last 20 minutes or last 56 minutes of measurements. The
- hand indication of pressure differential shows values in
- units of ±1 hPa.
- *Changeover between hPa and inHg
- Measuring range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Measuring unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- *Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to
- 999,999 step count display range
- Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed
- period of non-activity
- World time
- 38 time zones (38 cities + coordinated universal time),
- daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- Sunrise, sunset time display
- Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours
- (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping:
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10
- seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2025
- Module Number: 5601
- Size of case / total weight
- PRT-B50...............57.5 50.8 15.8 mm / 64 g