Use the PRO TREK's altimeter to help gauge the time you'll need to reach the summit!
Predict changing weather patterns using the PRO TREK's barometer.
During measurement the watch displays an angle value, a direction indicator, and four direction pointers, which change dynamically when the watch is moved.
The all new PRO TREK Smart WSD-F21HR is the first timepiece in the collection to offer and optical sensor that serves as a heartrate monitor for pace management during activities like road and trail running, cycling, climbing and more!
It also offers Casio's enhanced Activity App with menus that display measurement data in real time. The PRO TREK WSD-F21HR also displays maps and the current location which enables users to enjoy taking an unfamiliar route. Designed for the active outdoors-man and training enthusiast, the PRO TREK WSD-F21HR boasts 50M water resistance, durability built to military specifications, a bold, durable front bezel, a soft urethane band with a double pin to ensure a comfortable fit and Casio's signature dual-layer display. Activities will never be the same again. And that goes for your lifestyle, too. Experience something new every day with PRO TREK Smart.
- OS: Wear OS by Google
- Display: 1.32-inch, dual layer display - Color TFT LCD (320 × 300 pixels) and monochrome LCD
- Touchscreen: Capacitive touchscreen (anti-fouling coating)
- GPS: Compatible (including GLONASS and MICHIBIKI (QZSS))
- Color Maps: Supports offline use
- Environmental Durability: Compliant with MIL-STD-810G (a United States Military Standard issued by the US Department of Defense)*1 Low-temperature resistance (−10°C/14°F), 5-bar (50-meter) water resistance*2
- Sensors: Optical sensor (heart rate), compass (magnetic) sensor, pressure (air pressure, altitude) sensor, accelerometer, gyrometer
- Heart Rate Measurement: Yes
- Microphone, vibrator alert: Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth® ver. 4.2 (Low Energy), Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Battery: Lithium-ion battery (Battery replacement should be conducted at a service center. Do not try to replace the battery yourself.)
- Charging Method: Magnetic charging terminal
- Charging Time: Approx. 2.5 hours at room temperature
- Battery Life*3 (Varies According to Use)
- -Not using GPS: Approx. 1.5 days*4
- -Using GPS (activity): Running/trail running (using heart rate measurement): Up to 20 hours*4, *5
- -Multi-Timepiece mode (timekeeping and sensors only)*7: Approx. 1 month TOOL app
- -Compass (bearing measurements): Range of measurement: 0° to 359°; unit of measurement: 1°; continuous bearing measurement: 1 minute; northern direction indicator; magnetic declination correction; bearing memory; inclination correction)
- -Altimeter: Range of measurement: −700 to 10,000 m (–2,300 to 32,800 ft); unit of measurement: 1-meter (5 ft) increments; measurement accuracy: ±75 m (within ±250 ft) (when frequent corrections are applied); interval between altitude measurements: 1 minute; altitude change graph: past 24 hours; manual altitude correction; automatic altitude correction based on position data*8
- -Barometer: Range of measurement: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.6 to 32.5 inHg); unit of measurement: 1-hPa (0.1 inHg) increments; measurement accuracy: ±3 hPa (±0.1 inHg); air pressure change graph: past 24 hours; interval between air pressure measurements: 1 minute; manual air pressure correction
- -Tides and ﬁshing: Tide graph: past 12 hours + next 12 hours; ﬁshing times (current location and hour angle of the moon; calculation based on lunar age)
- -Sunrise and sunset: Sunset/sunrise times (sunset/sunrise of current location); direction of sunrise and sunset: bearing accuracy based on the compass)
- -Activity graph*9: Activity patterns in one day: at rest, walking, running, riding in a vehicle/cycling; calories burned; step count; altitude (elevation reached on that day); exercise time; heart rate (WSD-F21HR only)
- No. of Downloaded Maps Saved: Up to 5 places
- Point Navigation: Yes
- Measured Values on Monochrome Display: Yes
- Export of Activity Records from Casio Apps: LOCATION MEMORY, ACTIVITY
- Display of Latitude/Longitude Information with the TOOL App: Yes
- Size/Weight: Approx. 61.7 × 57.7 × 16.8 mm (2.4" × 2.3" × 0.7") (H × W × D of the watch only)*; approx. 81 g (2.9 oz) (including wristband) *Approx. 19.1 mm (0.8") in depth when the protrusion of sensors is included
- Possible Band Sizes: Soft urethane band: 145-210 mm (5.8"-8.3") (when wearing)
- The use of this watch requires a smartphone running one of the following operating systems.
- -Android™ 4.4 or later (excluding the Go edition)*10
- -iOS 10 or later*11
- *1 Tested under the following items of military speciﬁcation MIL-STD-810G. •Shock: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 516.7 Procedure IV. •Vibration: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 514.7 Procedure I. •Humidity: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 507.6 Procedure II. •Solar radiation (WSD-F21HR only): Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 505.6 Procedure II. •Low-pressure transport: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 500.6 Procedure I. •Low-pressure operation: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 500.6 Procedure II. •High-temperature transport (WSD-F30 only): Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 501.6 Procedure I. •Low-temperature transport: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 502.6 Procedure I. •Temperature shock: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 503.6 Procedure I-C. •Ice accretion: Tested to meet MIL-STD-810G Method 521.4 Procedure I. (The device has been tested to perform under test conditions, but is not guaranteed to operate under all conditions in actual use. Not guaranteed against damage or accidents.) *2 Casio test conditions. *3 The values provided here are based on measurement conditions deﬁned by Casio. Actual values might vary depending on factors such as the environment in which the customer uses the watch, the app being used, the smartphone to which the watch is connected, and the system conﬁguration. *4 Color display auto OFF: When “Always have screen ON” is disabled in the screen settings. When the watch is not in use, the display switches to monochrome to extend battery life. (Enabled by default for the WSD-F30 and WSD-F21HR.) *5 When prioritizing battery power. *6 For measurements obtained every minute over 8 hours in one day by using the Extend mode app. *7 When using the watch and sensors only in Multi-Timepiece mode, Wear OS by Google is disabled. When using the WSD-F21HR in Multi-Timepiece mode, you cannot use the optical sensor (for measuring heart rate) or the magnetic sensor (for the compass). *8 Actual altitude and elevation above sea level will not match due to the use of GPS-based altitude information. *9 Default: OFF. *10 Devices that support Bluetooth® and on which the Wear OS by Google app downloaded from Google Play can be installed. *11 Functions available for use when connected through iOS are restricted.