During measurement the watch displays an angle value, a direction indicator, and four direction pointers, which change dynamically when the watch is moved.
Use the PRO TREK's altimeter to help gauge the time you'll need to reach the summit!
Predict changing weather patterns using the PRO TREK's barometer.
Introducing a new model for the PRG-600 Series of the Triple Sensor Version 3 PRO TREK lineup of designs that are suitable for both outdoor and daily wear. This model sports a brown leather band and gold ion plated bezel for a design with an overall outdoor gear antique look that is also suitable for daily wear as well.
The base model is the PRG-600 with big Arabic numeral hour markers at 12, 3, and 9 o'clock, and a hefty, bold stainless steel bezel. These contrasting elements produce a design that is simple, yet highly fashionable. An STN LCD provides a high level of readability.
- Double LED light. For the face and backlight: full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow.
- Solar powered
- Low-temperature resistant (-10C/14F)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Digital compass
- World time
- Countdown timer
- Battery level indicator
- Full auto-calendar to 2099
- Approx. battery operating time: 7 months on rechargeable without exposure to light after charge. 25 months when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge.
- Module 5497