Use the PRO TREK's altimeter to help gauge the time you'll need to reach the summit!
During measurement the watch displays an angle value, a direction indicator, and four direction pointers, which change dynamically when the watch is moved.
Predict changing weather patterns using the PRO TREK's barometer.
Introducing a new model for the PRG-600 Series of the Triple Sensor Version 3 PRO TREK lineup of designs that are suitable for both outdoor and daily wear. This model sports a brown leather band and gold ion plated bezel for a design with an overall outdoor gear antique look that is also suitable for daily wear as well.
The base model is the PRG-600 with big Arabic numeral hour markers at 12, 3, and 9 o'clock, and a hefty, bold stainless steel bezel. These contrasting elements produce a design that is simple, yet highly fashionable. An STN LCD provides a high level of readability.
- Double LED light. For the face and backlight: full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow.
- Solar powered
- Low-temperature resistant (-10C/14F)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Digital compass
- World time
- Countdown timer
- Battery level indicator
- Full auto-calendar to 2099
- Approx. battery operating time: 7 months on rechargeable without exposure to light after charge. 25 months when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge.
- Module 5497