Predict changing weather patterns using the PRO TREK's barometer.
Use the PRO TREK's altimeter to help gauge the time you'll need to reach the summit!
During measurement the watch displays an angle value, a direction indicator, and four direction pointers, which change dynamically when the watch is moved.
PRO TREK has a new edition to the lineup of triple sensor models. The PRG600YB-2 model feature big Arabic numeral hour markers along with bold stainless steel bezels and a navy cloth band. This high-contrast simple design makes it perfect for daily use in addition to outdoor wear. An STN LCD enhances readability. Movable lug components add to a better fit and more comfort. Other features include Triple Sensor (bearing, altitude/barometric pressure, temperature), one-touch measurement button, Tough Solar, and more. This model packs a highly fashionable design with plenty of high-performance features.
- Double LED light. For the face and backlight: full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow.
- Solar powered
- Low-temperature resistant (-10C/14F)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Digital compass
- World time
- Countdown timer
- Battery level indicator
- Full auto-calendar to 2099
- Approx. battery operating time: 7 months on rechargeable without exposure to light after charge. 25 months when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge.
- Module 5497